Monday, October 30, 2006

Personal Integrity

A great post I found on Integrity that syncs with my values exactly:


Personal Integrity

Personal Integrity means you are good for your word. This is a basic concept to running a business. Having Integrity means that you do what you say you are going to do.

It doesn't mean that you never mess up. It’s okay for individuals with Personal Integrity to make mistakes. But rather than hiding, telling lies, or running away, those with Personal Integrity make it clear that they are having a challenge. They give their word that they will make it right.

This is very important, especially with Internet programs like Predator Marketing System or Easy Daily Cash. Personal Integrity is important because we can go about marketing these opportunities with taglines like:

Get rich doing nothing

Work only 9 minutes a week, etc...

Or, we can honestly share our experiences and what it truly takes to succeed.

I’m sure I have lost a few big sales of Predator Marketing System because I told the truth to the person asking the questions. Being truthful is having Personal Integrity.

If you want people to respect you on the Internet or respect you period, you must conduct yourself with Integrity. This doesn't mean that you cannot express controversial opinions or that you have to roll over to make people like you. People will always like you and trust you more by telling the truth

What this means is that you do the best you can to express truth as it is in the moment. The truth that I am personally experiencing at this moment is that Internet marketing is a skill-based process that takes consistent effort to create results.

In my experience, creating success with Predator Marketing System entails:

Reading: So I understand marketing better and the technical apparatus of delivering my message via the internet.

Writing: So I can communicate what I have learned to the people who are aware of me as a marketer.

Speaking: To people who call me and ask questions about Predator Marketing System, Easy Daily Cash or other programs I may be involved with, like our Complete Debt Payoff Program.

Listening: So I can understand people and where they’re coming from.

Thinking: How to market more effectively, how to educate people more effectively about the business, and moreover - How I can do all these things with Personal Integrity

Lets face it - having Integrity when money is involved can be challenging when you are broke. But in business, it is vitally important to act and speak with integrity around money, because the exchange of goods for money is what drives business.

If a person doesn't have integrity around money, do they deserve success?

I don't think so. And if I find that somebody I have entered into a business with does not have Personal Integrity, I am not inclined to aid them or do business with them in the future.

This comes down to spiritual values as much as anything. Since it is important to me to keep my business clean, I insist on Integrity in my dealings.

The trainers I have studied with have mostly made a big issue of Personal Integrity and the reason is this: in business we are seeking to build long-term relationships. This entails establishing a rapport based on mutual respect and truth.

Since I am in this business not just to take people’s money but to educate them, I seek people with whom I can develop a long-term relationship based upon Trust and Integrity.